Mr. Saint Rose

Attention Senior boys: Come sign up for the upcoming Mr. Saint Rose Pageant! Thanks to our Student Council board, this great and entertaining event will be taking place on April 25th in thegym. It is an assembly for the entire school to partake in, therefore, they will be taking time from their club to enjoy one of their last events here at Saint Rose this year. The pageant will hopefully consist of 12 senior boys who are willing and excited to sign up to compete head to head for a potential prize! They will be judged by their very own student council panel and the entire event is hosted by the Executive President Ethan Coakley. He states, “We were really looking for an event that we know everyone in the grade was going to love and laugh at the entire time. Our days left here at Saint Rose are becoming very limited and this is just one more memory for us to always remember as we all move on to the next four years. We have been planning it for weeks now and we can’t wait to see what all the contestants have to offer!”

The pageant will consist of three main categories in which the contestants will try their best to convince the judges and the rest of their senior class that they are deserving of the crown. It will all start off with the boys wearing their most stylish outfit and looking their best with the formal wear event. The judges will consider their attire as well as how they show it off. Next comes the talent portion, which we know Saint Rose contains a lot of. They will perform a unique talent of their own that they believe will be impressive enough for the crowd and judges! Finally, the panel will challenge them with questions in which the contestants will have to think of respectful and educated answers right on the spot in order to awe each person in the room. The boys definitely can’t be shy! They have to let it all out there and make the best of it!

We have a lot of big personalities in the senior class and it’s amazing to see them being given the opportunity to share it with everyone! One individual who is incredibly ecstatic about this upcoming event is senior Connor Mckeown. “I am definitely signing up! I’m looking forward to showing the crowd my indomitable spirit, my soft side, as well as my sub-par voice. It going to be a lot of fun and I’m just going to try and get a good laugh out of it! There is gonna be some stiff competition but I hope to come out on top!” The St. Rose community can’t wait to be humored by their fellow students in this first time pageant at Saint Rose. Be sure to spread the word and thank the Student Council for making this happen as the last special event!

By Brittany Lopes ’18